Solutions that meet the requirements
An expert for over 17 years in the cleaning and sanitary conditions, West Penetone has developed a comprehensive program that targets this industry’s specific constraints.
By analyzing the work context, the types of surfaces and the pathogens specific to this business sector, we have developed a range of products, equipment and resources covering all aspects of the task.
The expertise to support you
With ongoing support, advice and service, our dedicated staff is available to implement the program in your establishment. We are truly your partner in achieving the highest safety standards. Nothing is left to chance!
High-performance, safe and effective products – without phosphates or NPE
- Alkaline and alkaline/chlorine cleaners/degreasers
- Cleansers/chlorine bleaches for cutting boards
- Cleansers for hands, dishes, windows, ovens, frezzers
- Rinsing additives and liquid soap for dishwashers
- Organic deodorizers for waste compactors
- Biological treatment for grease traps
Ongoing service in order to maintain excellence
- On-Site Inspection: courtesy and routine visits
- Expertise in dosage and dilution tests
- Inventory Control
- Quick response times: availability and reliability
Well-adapted dosage equipment to facilitate the staff’s work
Well-designed information tools:
Additional useful products: wipes, paper, hand sanitizers, etc.
Safety, efficiency and productivity
In addition to ensuring exemplary sanitation work, the great benefit of choosing West Penetone lies in optimizing your operations.
Cost control, operational efficiency and high quality standards are our promise and our commitment!
Products accepted for food and beverage industries (CFIA)
Made in Canada